Holy. Crap. I just found an email argument between me and some random internet person about evolution and creationism. Apparently I thought this was important enough to print out and save for TWENTY YEARS!!!
Cannot tell you how many times I’ve been on the phone with Hank and it’s clear he isn’t listening and then I say you’re not listening and then he says, “Hold on someone on the Internet is wrong about something.”
You just got reblogged and commented on by John Green! Be honored !
He’s…he’s my brother…
Hey guys! In celebration of my new job i’m throwing a giveaway again~
Since everyone likes to cosplay, here’s your chance to build your own cosplay!
- 1 pair of contacts from pinkyparadise under $30
- 1 wig on ebay (or a different wig store of your choice) under $40
- 1 complete costume on ebay under $150
- 1 pair of shoes on ebay under $50
- 2 accessories of your choice under $60 (if you don’t want accessories i can buy you something on ebay/amazon equal to $60 value)
- Must be following seraphicknight (i will check)
- For additional entries you can follow bruhnilla and my instagram (+2 entries each follow)
- Join featurepoints with my entrycode: TBYDRM (+5 entries)
- For many entries, buy something from this wishlist (+20 entries each purchase and +1 entry for each dollar spent- not including shipping)
- Winners will be chosen randomly by random.org!
- Likes will be ignored, but you may use it as bookmark
- You can reblog is as much as you want, but please, be considerate of your followers
- Unfollowers will be disqualified from future giveaways
- Do not remove text
- And for the winner, keep your ask box open. The winner also has 48 hours to respond, if not i will pick a new winner
- I will ship internationally
The giveaway will end on January 1st, 2015
oh, so when tumblr feminists embroider swear words and occult symbols onto things, it’s “subversive” and “edgy,” but when I do it, I’m a “terrible surgeon” whose being “sued for malpractice”
When I’ve been waiting for a friend to arrive for ages and I start to feel like a disappointed parent.
MAKOTO PILLOW GIVEAWAY.
You spend to many lonely nights dreaming about Tachibana?
Now you have a chance to hug his soft (too soft) body every night and wake up with him by your side every morning!
Maybe you want to take him to the pool or beach? Here are two sides of Makoto, for you particular situations!
And just look, he has some long and sweet thing in his hands for these hot days!
So all you have to do is:
1) reblog! No follow needed
2) do it as many times, as you want!
3) open your ask box
4) wait till 25 September!
Thank you for being with me!
And yes, I had so much fun writing this post :DD
takara takenaka, shsl antiquer
she’s an antique appraiser who collects and restores antiques and has also hosted and starred in a bunch of antique tv shows. an avid bidder for silverware especially; she’s rly popular with old people
found this sick keyboard at the thrift store and the mouse that comes with it is sick too
I’m sorry, this is so ugly. Probably because of the Comic Sans. But I can dig that mouse.
shut your fucking face fuckface
I need this keyboard for me and my grandpa.
Today I had a long talk with one of my followers, they shared with me their story, and I shared mine with them. When everything was said, I felt it was time to pass on a piece of advice I’d been given years before.
Anyone who claims to be your “friend” but doesn’t celebrate your victories, and never misses your failures, is NOT your “friend.”
This goes for all walks of life, but it echoes louder for artists, writers, and musicians. If you have someone who claims to be your “friend” but has done nothing but hinder you, your passion, and your craft— then you have my permission to walk away.
There’s a saying in Mexico…
"I would rather be alone than in bad company."
Stay strong, dear followers. You don’t ‘owe’ anyone your friendship. It doesn’t matter if you have known each other your whole life, or if you just met. You have a limited time on this planet, don’t waste it surrounded by people who hinder your art.